If you are having trouble with your venting system such as:
- Smoke pushing back into the home from wood stove join start up or when you open to load the stove
- Smoke coming in from the fire place when you are operating your wood stove on another floor
- Down drafts coming in
- Having a tough time getting the fire started
- Wood preparation and placement
- Water coming into the fire place or coming out in the basement or leaking into the walls.
- Your wood, gas, and pellet stove glass doors should not be covered in black soot signs of pour venting.
- Your venting system should never catch fire!
- Your pellet stove venting system should not be covering the side of your house in black soot
- Your choice of pellet is a very important decision to avoid multiple cleanings in a week and system operation.
- If your fire place smells when it’s damp or raining we can fix that!
All of the issues are dealt with on a daily basis and we are more than happy to help you through all of the problems listed above to make your heating and venting more enjoyable join the cold winter months and keeping you and your family safe at the same time all year long. Please call and we can help!